Book now for MIPAA’s 2017 Christmas lunch.
The 2017 MIPAA Christmas lunch is taking place on Friday 15 December at Chop Shop, 66 Haymarket, London. Join friends, colleagues and contacts for a relaxed occasion where we can all unwind after a hectic year.
The event is kindly supported by our partner, Newspress. It will start with a pre-lunch drink, followed by a three course meal, with a glass of wine (or alternative) and coffee included in the price.
Christmas event details:
Date: Friday 15 December 2017
Time: Arrive at 12:30 for sit down at 13:00
Venue: Chop Shop, 66 Haymarket, St. James’s, London SW1Y 4RF
Price: £60.00 per person (plus booking fee & VAT)
Please confirm any special dietary requirements via the booking form. See: goo.gl/QukZqG
The 2017 MIPAA Chairman’s Award is traditionally announced at the Christmas lunch. Presented annually at the discretion of the MIPAA Limited Board of Directors, the Chairman’s Award acknowledges an outstanding contribution to public relations by an individual organisation.
MIPAA members can suggest possible recipients by email to Heather Yaxley, General Secretary.
The most recent winners were:
- Coventry MotoFest (2016) for dedicated, hardworking team of volunteers who have created an amazing event in a short period of time that reflects the ‘can do’ spirit of the British motor industry, its heritage, current success and its amazing future,
- Mission Motorsport (2015) for its support in aiding the recovery and rehabilitation of those affected by military operations by providing opportunities through Motorsport.
- Mrs Brenda Holmes and Norfolk & Suffolk Constabularies (2014) for their contribution to road safety communications through the hard-hitting, David’s Story campaign.
- The film, Rush (2013), which captured the imagination of critics and the public alike, and was a remarkable piece of big-screen storytelling.
- James Bond (2012) for his efforts in promoting motoring and cars on film over 50 years
- Special award to Car Magazine (2012) acknowledging its 50th anniversary
For details of previous winners see: http://www.mipaa.co.uk/chairmans-award/
With thanks to Newspress for supporting the above event as our partner.
Type of event: Networking events enable MIPAA members to catch up with existing friends, relax with colleagues and make new contacts.