September means back to school and the start of Autumn. For those new to motor industry public relations, we’ve the popular Kickstart day. There are new jobs galore and we’re busy planning dates, venues and details for workshops and activities to the end of the year.
MIPAA Kick Start Day: 29/9/17 10.00-16.00
We’ve a few places left for the 2017 Kickstart day, kindly hosted by BMW Group UK. This offers an opportunity for a fast track insight into motor industry public relations. The event is packed with invaluable advice and ideas.
Don’t forget that MIPAA offers two years’ free associate membership for anyone doing a PR/communications placement with a MIPAA member. http://www.mipaa.co.uk/membership-join-us/
Dates, venues and details are being finalised for events and activities to the year end. Our plans include:
- New professional development workshops
- 2017 PR Masterclass – Tomorrow’s World
- MIPAA Talent Forum
- Chairman’s Invitation Meeting
- Leadership Development programme
- Christmas lunch + Chairman’s Award
Further information and booking links to follow.
See the MIPAA forward planning calendar (including industry events) here: http://www.mipaa.co.uk/mipaa-events-and-activities/
Links for PR, Communications + Media roles:
See: http://www.mipaa.co.uk/JobSearch/ or follow #MIPAA
Guild of Motoring Writers latest automotive media jobs
See: https://www.gomw.co.uk/careers/automotive-media-jobs or follow #GOMWjobs
Note: MIPAA HUB SCHEDULE:
- Links to download: Useful reports, white papers, thought leadership articles (7th of month) – see: http://www.mipaa.co.uk/mipaa-hub-links-download/
- This month: What’s on, jobs, events, links + member news (14th of month) – see: http://www.mipaa.co.uk/mipaa-hub-this-month-september/
- Spotted: Photo/video of month by MIPAA student members (21st of month) – August: Darren Newman, IM Group
- Moves: Appointments, promotions, new members, contact changes, media info (28th of month)