Download detailed notes from the 2017 annual MIPAA + AMWG discussion forum meeting kindly hosted by Coventry University at the National Transport Design Centre: MIPAA AMWG meeting notes 2017
The annual MIPAA + AMWG discussion forum meeting between MIPAA members and representatives from the Association of Motoring Writers Groups (AMWG*) offers an opportunity to discuss topical issues, matters of concern and best practice guidelines.
Taking place on Wednesday 16 August 2017 this year’s meeting tackled topics ranging from the media concerns over the control of PR by sales and marketing functions to time pressures facing journalists. Feedback on events, vehicle launches and press fleet loans were provided by the media, whilst MIPAA members outlined the changes in operations, including how all coverage from journalists and online ‘influencers’ is increasingly audited.
* Members of AMWG are: Association of Scottish Motoring Writers | Fleet Street Motoring Group | Guild of Motoring Writers | Midlands Group of Motoring Writers | Northern Group of Motoring Writers | Southern Group of Motoring Writers | Ulster Motoring Writers Association | Welsh Motoring Writers Group | Western Group of Motoring Writers
MIPAA Business Academy – annual AMWG discussion forum meeting
Benefits of attending:
- Discuss emerging issues and identify solutions with media groups and PR professionals
- Take new ideas back to your workplace
- Learn best practice approaches
- Gain fresh insight in an environment of sharing mutual experiences
- Have your say with the specialist motoring writers groups
Event: MIPAA Meet the Media… The annual MIPAA + AMWG meeting began over 20 years ago and enables PR practitioners and journalists to discuss issues of mutual interest and concern in an open environment.
To apply to be a MIPAA member, visit: http://www.mipaa.co.uk/membership-join-us/
Meet the Media events are among the professional development opportunities provided by MIPAA Business Academy to help motor industry communicators work more effectively. Unless otherwise specified, they are designed for all MIPAA members regardless of experience or level of responsibility.
MIPAA has 100% recommendation rating from previous events – click for testimonials