MIPAA’s Social Media Season for 2013, kicked off with our popular hands-on Just Do It workshop. The focus this year was on the critical area of social media monitoring and evaluation offering expert advice as well as practical skills development.
From drawing up a monitoring and evaluation brief, to understanding various tools and techniques that can be used, the Just Do It workshop was developedl for those new to the subject or responsible for management of digital communications, whether working in-house or in consultancy roles.
The programme included opportunities to:
- share experiences and ask questions
- learn from case studies and research data
- explore existing and new tools (from analytics to dashboards and list/community relationship management software)
Interactive sessions were led by:
- Matt Couchman, custom evaluation manager at Kantar Media Precis(click for biog and presentation)
- Simon Hughes, head of evaluation – automotive at Kantar Media Precis (click for biog and presentation)
- Julio Romo, digital strategist and PR/social media consultant at twofourseven (click for biog and presentation)
Presentations can be accessed by clicking the following images:
100% of attendees said they would recommend MIPAA events, with comments including:
- Provides a great forum to learn and share from industry peers in an open environment
- Interesting, engaging and practical advice at a very competitive price
- Small groups mean your voice is heard
- A good all round introduction to social media, monitoring and evaluation
- Well-run, informative, relevant and socially-interactive
- MIPAA events are always worth attending – for value-for-money and to meet industry colleagues
- Incredible value; very useful insight; always a friend, open atmosphere: no egos, no embarrassment about what you don’t know
The 2013 Social Media Season also includes New Influencers insight (focusing on imagery, video and apps) and a Meet the Online Media forum.
See 2013 Calendar.